Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Does the World Need Another Blog?

The answer, of course, is no. But one more won't hurt anything. An even better question might be: Does the world need another baseball blog? And again, probably not. And, a question even bether than that could be: Does roarke really need to write for another blog? But the answer is different for that one. I do need to write for another blog. Future Redbirds is a great website and I enjoy participating there. But I watch a lot of baseball during the year and sometimes I want to write about things that just wouldn't fit at Future Redbirds. So, there probably won't be much here about the Cardinals prospects or minor league system, but everything else baseball related will be fair game. For example, my first real post is going to be about my fascination with the Detroit Tigers...

No comments: