Monday, July 28, 2008

Daily Links - 7/28/08

Ken Tremendous from Fire Joe Morgan seems to be getting bored doing his JoeChat breakdowns. I can understand - four years of the same schtick would get old, but he can't quit with all the great material Joe provides.

Joe Sheehan from Baseball Prospectus breaks down the trades from over the weekend. All three trades were one-sided in my opinion and I think I'll be writing my own breakdown tonight (unless something else worth writing about happens).

The first time I read about this new rule in Olympic Baseball I thought it was the beginning of a joke. But no, it's real. Let's hope no important games go into extra innings.

Tailoring your team to your ballpark isn't quite as easy as it may seem.

Chris Jaffe continues his look into the job that the BBWAA has done in selecting players for the Hall of Fame.

Also from the Hardball Times is this post from John Walsh, where he takes a look at the adviseability of throwing inside changeups.

No comments: